Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Shout-Out to the Birthday Boy!

I am so grateful for September 11th.


What!?




Haha... that's Rich's birthday.


His cake was reeeaaallly bright. :)


And I think it may have taken him and Dom 3 blows to conquer the candles.




Thank you, sweet friends, who helped us celebrate the big 32.





You guys are awesome!


Just want to take a second to gush about what an amazing man I've got.
I love that he...
... works tirelessly for our family, even if that means he has to fly all over the world for weeks at a time. ;) He's such a good sport.
... reads to Dominic every night for, like, a half an hour. Every night.

...takes me on dates.

...makes up the words to songs because he can't remember the lyrics.

...tries to help me to be a healthier me. (I'm a tough customer, though.)

...has never lost his temper with me or our boys. Not even once.
... has such a great sense of humor.

... is an eternal optimist.

... likes to play devil's advocate, just for the heck of it.
(Ok... actually, that drives me insane!)

...is so friggin' handsome. :)

... always roots/looks out for the underdog.
... insists that we always have some sort of friendly competition going so that we can "compete" to reach our goals.

... is super-patient with our boys.

... loves his family with all his might.
... belongs to me. :)

Happy Birthday Babe!
(Even though your big day was "stolen from you by the International Dateline". -according to JP)

1 comment:

leslie jo said...

Love JPS comment that's funny! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope it was a good one!