Friday, September 24, 2010

Home Again, Home Again... Jiggity-Jig.

Could the last two weeks have been any longer!? Ummm, no. I've been watching this all day long. Courtesy of flightstats.com. It helps me not to be so worried...



...although I doubt they'd display it if the plane did, indeed, go down in the ocean. (Why do I put myself through those crazy, useless thoughts!? I don't know.)


Anyway, as you can see... my guy is only about ONE HOUR AWAY from touching down in LAX. He'll be home tonight by 10! Whooooo-weeeee! I am stoked. He was missed in a big, HUGE way. And although he'll be rendered useless to me for the next week (coutesy of jetlag and thirty or so hours of travel) I'm just happy he'll be here. So happy, happy, happy... I could do a little Jiggity-Jig. ;) (heel click)

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm happy for you! I hate it when my husband has to leave. He went camping with the scouts tonight and I'm all sad and lonely. I can't believe how much I fall apart when he's gone and how much just his presence supports me!