Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fiber

I gave Dom a banana-nut muffin a couple days ago. I was distracted... didn't peel off the paper for him. I finished making Dame's lunch, and walked over to check on Dom's progress.




Uh... muffin still 100% intact.




Where is the paper?




I looked on the floor, behind the highchair, under Dom's bum, down his shirt. What in the heck? The fact that he kept saying, "Mmmmm, Mom. Mmmmm, Mom," started to worry me. So, I gave him another muffin, and watched him eat it. Seriously!? He took his first bite... right out of the paper. Then he smiled at me while he chewed it and said "Mmmmm, Mom."




He loves ice cream cones. Particularly the "cone" part. I guess this is not too far off when you think about it that way. How's he supposed to know, right?



(No, I didn't let him eat the entire 2nd wrapper, geez! Just had to snap a picture for posterity.)

I did explain to him which part he was supposed to eat though.


He thoughtfully considered it...


...and then polished off his muffin.

3 comments:

Mel said...

haha-what a cutie! Your posts crack me up. I was seriously laughing out loud at your last one too. Love it.

Britany said...

freakin' hilarious!

leslie jo said...

Awesome a little paper wont hurt anyone right?