Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Bunnies

Here are Rich and I, and the bunnies last Sunday, (since this Sunday is General Conference). Damon's outfit belonged to my brother... almost 40 years ago. The yellow blanket he's laying on was mine when I was a baby. How awesome is that?



Rich says he looked like a girl. I agree... which is probably why I secretly enjoyed it so much.
Isn't he pretty? ;)
His bloomers go up to his armpits. My mom said they used to do that so they wouldn't grow out of them as quickly. Makes sense... if your babies wear bloomers on a regular basis.



And if it isn't Trouble himself...
... disguised, of course, in his Sunday best.

Fooling you all with his charms. Oooohhh, what a stinker he's been!





Daddy and the boys on the swing. Dom loves the swing and always grabs onto the arm rest or the chain and says, "Hang on!" In his cute little sing-songy voice. I love this stinker.



Even if some days I swear he's going to be the death of his poor Mama.



Happy almost-Easter!

4 comments:

Deb said...

What sweet pictures!! It was so nice to talk to you today ~ I don't think that handsome little boy has it in him to be a stinker! :-)

The ABC Family said...

What a great looking family!!!

Maran said...

I feel ya on the whole stinker thing. Sometimes I swear Hannah is going to be the death of me, too! Three years old got worse for me. I hope it gets better for you. Your kids are so adorable, though!! You'd never know Dominic was a stinker by looking at the pictures;) Happy Easter!

Amber said...

What cute boys, they are so adorable! I can't wait for Damon and Donny to be able to play this summer together!