Friday, March 19, 2010

Four Months Old. (Really!?)

This handsome devil has stolen my heart.









So in love am I...







...with this face.






And this one.






This one too.





This one three...






...yup, even these ones!






Handsome, handsome, handsome.









But growing waaaaay too fast. *sigh*







  • Is finally on a schedule.

  • Just barely rolled from his tummy to his back, then 3 days later... his back to his tummy!

  • Has discovered his feet.

  • Has begun to laugh and it makes my heart so happy.

  • "Talks" to us very animatedly.

  • Makes very expressive faces

  • Smiles with his eyes.

  • Has one small dimple on his left cheek when he grins. Just like Daddy.


2 comments:

leslie jo said...

Holy MOLY really 4 months wow! He is soo cute! I want to kiss those cheeks. Hope all is well. You still want me to come down a visit in April?

Peterman Family said...

He is a doll! I can't believe how fast they grow. I hve been blog slacking because I can't figure out how to post pictures and a blog without pics is just so boring. I love you and I miss you.