Friday, August 3, 2012

Blessings

We have a lot of blessings. Here is our latest one... at his blessing.
Drew James Innes was blessed by his daddy on Sunday, July 1st, 2012 at the Innes home in Lehi, Utah.
...surrounded by lots of uncles and grandpas (and a member of the bishopric)...
I didn't get many pictures of everyone there... but here's Aunt Mimi...
...and my sweet Mama and her husband, Jim.
But really, Rich's whole family was there. Nana, Bumpa, all the Aunt and Uncles and cousins. I was just a little too overwhelmed to take pictures.
And here is the star of the show (roughly a month later...oops).
Let me tell you about this sweet blessing outfit...
...it has been worn by all three of my guys on their special days.
(I really, seriously don't see that big of a resemblance in my 3 boys. People tell me they look just like each other all the time. Maybe it's because I'm their Mama... but I just don't see it.)

And now for the photoshoot...
and this is where this post turns into a ridiculously long one. He was so cute that I couldn't just pick a few.
Love him. Love that we are so fortunate to have the Gospel in our lives. Love that he was given such a beautiful blessing. Feeling very, very blessed.

2 comments:

Bev and Jim said...

Oh my goodness, Crystal! Thank you for this marvelous grandson!! Thank you Rich, for the very impressive, spiritual blessing on him! Actually the best I have ever heard. Thank you for the photos of Drew's grandma (Me, Mammie) holding her precious newest grandson. I Love the 18th picture of him with his hat and hards barely toching his sleeve & the one below with the light on the side of his face...and the 14th one with him looking up to heaven like an angel...oh & the 1st, & 4th (looking away)I know why you had to post so many!! LOL Love the one with Mama, Drew & Daddy!! Love the comparison one of all the boys. They are very distinctively their OWN SELVES! Love you, Mama

Heather said...

He is sure a cutie!! It was great to see you while we were in Utah :)