Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Who Knows How to Throw a Party?

This girl. Who just happens to be my best friend. Who I am so lucky to have had the opportunity to spend the 4th of July with while we were in Utah. Thanks Kara and Dallas (And happy birthday, Dal)! We had a blast! You guys are the funnest. Hands down.

A little baseball for the kids...


My guys had sooo much fun on the bounce house. Seriously, I knew they would be up late... and they were already in vacation-mode (vacation-mode = tantrum prone... verrrry tantrum prone) so I was a little nervous about how I was going to keep them entertained long enough. So when we saw the bounce house as I was pulling up... I said a silent prayer of thanksgiving.
Dom...having too much fun to look at me...
Miss Addie...
Dame...
Jett...

The little kiddies had a tug-o-war. Dominic surprised the heck out of me and jumped right in!
I love the look on his face here.
The big boys decided to play too...
Next was the girls' turn.
But Rich isn't camera happy like me... so you'll just have to take my word for it.
Fireworks! Which Dom watched from inside Kara's house... with earplugs. ;)
Sparklers! Now this, he likes.
Too bad Mommy forgot to inform Damon of the fact that in addition to being super-cool and sparkly, they are, indeed, on FIRE. I snapped this shot, just as he decided to pinch the top with his fingers... ooohh, such a nice blister that made. Poor kid. Silly Mama.
Hope your 4th was awesome! :)


No comments: