Thursday, June 24, 2010

Family Pictures!


I have an amazingly sweet and talented sis-in-law who is a photographer. Lucky me. :) Here are our family pictures. We even got a few of Dom smiling, a daunting task with an unlikely outcome... but thanks to Uncle Ross's craziness... mission accomplished. Here are a few (haha...if 14 is a "few") pictures that I swiped from Angela's photography blog because I was so excited about them I couldn't wait until I got my cd from her in the mail. Thanks Ang!
























Only a few tantrums were thrown in our attempt to capture a family picture... again, thanks Uncle Ross for being so amusing... you even got some "real" laughs/smiles out of my hubby! And thank GOODNESS we were able to take them in Utah and not in the 115 degree
desert! ;) AND... thank goodness for dandelions.

6 comments:

Britany said...

LoVe them! They are so freakin cute and the pics will match your cutie house so well! I mISS you. Call me so we can hang out! Love you!

Deb said...

Awesome pictures!! Your family is so beautiful! :-)

Heather said...

I love your pictures! Your sis in law did a great job. How have you been?

The ABC Family said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM! We need to get together soon. We are moving this weekend and we want you to see it too!!!

Love you lots! xoxoxo

Kristen Kohler said...

I LOVE every one of these pictures!!! They are amazing!

Deborah said...

these pictures turned out so good! they are all super cute.