Monday, November 2, 2009

Trasmundi Family Reunion!

Our Trasmundi Family Crest...



Our family reunion this year was sooooo much fun! The Trasmundi's are Rich's mom's family, and they are a super-fun, super-loud, super-awesome group of people. We stayed in beautiful Carlsbad, California... right across the street from the beach. Doesn't get much better than that. It was beautiful. Here's a bunch of pictures from the reunion, and most of Rich's family.
I am so sad that I didn't get pictures of everyone... I tried, but alas, I missed Jen and Thayne's kiddies, Leslie and Jim, and Holly and Jaren and their kiddies too. I got most everyone's pictures on a family day at the beach (I'm sure I was very annoying) but somehow missed them. The rest of the time, I was busy chasing Dominic around the hotel.
I don't take as many pictures as I used to... I wonder why. ;)
Anyway, on to the reunion! First stop... the BEACH.



The Beach... and Rich's Family


Dominic and Rich's cousin, JonPaul



Jonpaul's wife, Cortney and their little girl, Stella



Jonpaul and Cortney's other cutie, Skylar






Rich's cousins Gina and Nick (middle and right) and Gina's boyfriend (on the left)



Rich's cousin Kerrie and her little girl, Allie



Rich's sister, Angela and her little sweetie, Ali




Rich's cousin Jessica and her cute kiddos, Audriana and Lucas



Aunt Rene and Uncle Frank



Uncle Rick




Bathing Beauties: Rich's little sis, Amy... my cutie-pie niece,

Jo... my wonderful Mother-in-Law, JoAnn... and Rich's Aunt Peggy


Rich's cousin, David and his son, Dominic
(Cousins with the same name? Yes.
This little guy and my Dom were both named after their great-grandpa.)


David's wife, Jill and their daughter, Samantha




Rich's cousins, Meredith and Mary





Pool Fun at the Hotel


Rich, me, and "belly". Ugh.


Our Mom, JoAnn and Rich

Rich's sis, Angela


Rich's cousin, Jen


Rich's sis, Amy and Dom


Our Dad, Jim and Dom



Rich's Aunt Betty and Uncle Dave



Family Picnic at the Park



The guys all played volleyball



The kiddies had a pinata!



Mmmm... Nana helped Dominic eat pinata candy.




Trasmundi Idol


Alas, these pictures don't do it justice. My old camera was beginning to show it's age... and whenever I'm not the one taking the pictures (Rich took these for me while I video recorded "Idol") they blur because you have to hold it juuuust right. So... they are blurry, and I didn't get all the contestants because Rich was too busy chasing Dom to take pictures for me, but I still had to post them. :)
Here's our cousin, Jaron, being "Norman Gentle" from American Idol.
He was so good at it, it was scary!!!
My brother-in-law, Ross
Our dad, Jim (Randy) and mom, JoAnn (Kara)... exchanging notes
JonPaul (Ryan Seacrest) who was actually responsible for not only hosting Trasmundi Idol, but for throwing the entire reunion together himself! JP, you are AWESOME!!!
Our panel of judges...
Jim (Randy), JoAnn (Kara), Aunt Betty (Paula) and Uncle Dave (Simon)



Darts (To be taken very seriously... haha!)
Rich's family are serious when it comes to darts. There's not a Trasmundi gathering without a competetive dart game going on at some point. Here's what I could catch of the tournament between running after Dom with my big prego belly. ;)

Haha... told you they were "serious". Look at this dart case.




The "Dynamic Duo": Big Rich and Mean Thayne were a team










The Dart Trophy... pretty nifty, eh?

The kiddies all played games during the festivities.
During the tournament, we had a baby photo guessing game of everyone in the family.
Can you find me and Rich and Dom?
Click on the picture to enlarge...
then scroll down below and I wrote our numbers down. :)


Rich is #47
Dom is #25
I'm #11

Innes Family Dinner

Our little family. :)


Ross and Angela


Jim and JoAnn


Sisters... minus Amber and Leslie.
Amber was full-term and about to have her baby, so they didn't come to the reunion.


Jolene and her boyfriend, Goran...
...after dinner, they went for a walk together on the beach.
We got a knock on our hotel room door later that night and found out that Goran PROPOSED! Woohoo!!
So here's Jolene and her fiance, Goran, the next morning. Congratulations you guys! :)











































1 comment:

Donna said...

So glad I checked your blog, its been a while. Those are great photos and memories of the reunion. We had a wonderful time. I am sad that I didn't get down to the beach with the rest of you guys. It was a wonderful reunion.Hope all is going well with your pregnancy. We will be down next week and maybe your little guy will be here. Good luck. Love ya Aunt Donna