Monday, November 30, 2009

Damon Arland Innes

8 pounds, 1 ounce, he's got Nana's nose...
and he's into our hearts just as deep as it goes.



Hey all! No time to really WRITE... but I thought I'd at least post some pictures of our new little guy. He's such a sweetie and we are loving him to pieces!

Life is good. We have been blessed beyond measure. Love you all!

And here he is...



The day he was born... November 19th.

His hair


He went home with the same outfit and blanket as Dominic.

Thanks Aunt Robyn and Kara! :)




My friend Mandi made the cute quilt...



Dominic plays with my toes every time I nurse Damon.

For once I am grateful for his weird foot fetish! Haha!



Angry.


The Jolly Green Giant...err... elf.

First Bath... same towel Dom used for his first bath. ;)

I know, I'm silly.

Sleepy Daddy fell asleep on the hard floor. Why is he so tired?

Dominic/Rudolph:

He hates the baby. But he does refer to him by pointing and saying "baby".

And he has kissed him a couple of times.

But for the most part, he thinks we should sell Damon to a band of gypies.

I'm sure he'll adjust. :)

9 comments:

Mandi said...

He is so cute!! I can't wait til we are all healthy so I can come hold the new guy and steal Dom for a much needed play date with Lily.

The ABC Family said...

OMG Crystal he is just as precious as can be. I can't wait to meet him. I am sure Dominic will adjust very soon. I think he has Dominic's mouth and chin but much darker hair than Dom :) Love you guys!!!! Let me know when a good day would be to bring you dinner. xoxo

Trista said...

Congrats! He is SOOOOO adorable!!!

Amy Jarrett Hill said...

Congratulations Crys, I can't believe how fast that pregnancy went. Weren't you just pregnant with Dom? He is precious. Enjoy!

Deb said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you all. Damon is precious . . . I'm sure Dom will learn to like him--it only took me about 13 years to like my brother :-)

Angela said...

Yeah, can't wait to see you guys this weekend! Love the pictures:)

Cortney said...

Awww- Congrats!!!! Dom and Damon look SO much alike! Wow! What little cuties!!! Hope to see you guys soon.
Love you guys!!!

Rachel said...

Congrats you guys!! Little Damon is adorable!! :)

sotflicka said...

Yay!! Some new pics of my sweet lil' nephew. He is so cute!! I can't get over how fast newborns looks change. He does look like Dom, but definitely has his own unique look to him. He's precious! Congrats! Love y'all. xoxo