Thursday, November 12, 2009

Tumblin'

A lot of our friends take their kids to the gym. Since I was a gymnast I was totally excited for Dominic's first time! He had so much fun and completely exhausted himself. What a great activity for my hyper little guy! Rich took him to a "Daddy and Me" class with his friend, Steve.
It was super-fun but Dominic has a hard time waiting in line. So, I try to take him to open-gym as often as I can. That way, if someone's on the trampoline, we just move on to the tumble track... and I'm spared the embarrassment of a tantrum. (Most of the time.)

Anyway, here's some pictures of Dominic tumblin' at USA Gymnastics.




The Double-Mini




Perfect Stick! I'd give that a 9.8!





The Trampoline







The (not-so) High Bar



The Tumble Track

Faster than a speeding bullet!










The Pit


At the end of the tumble track is the pit. Dominic has yet to work up the courage to run full-speed and jump on in. He's a little cautious. So, he does it like this. ;)




The Beam


Look at that balance!











The Foam Cubes










The End!

3 comments:

sotflicka said...

That was so stinking cute! Love you Dom! Auntie Robyn

Staci said...

Crys, so fun! I can't wait to be able to do that with Makayla. I know she would love it.

Angela said...

fun-I want to put Ali in gymnastics too to use some of her "daredevil" moves.