Monday, October 26, 2009

Beach Bum



Ahhh... the beach. Dominic had sooo much fun when we went to the beach in Carlsbad. (Yes, I'm still trying to catch up our summer. This was actually in AUGUST. Sorry.) At first, he didn't really like the water, but soon enough he was squealing and running into it and having sooooo much fun! Here's a little picture walk of his first time at the beach!
Dom and Daddy
(Nice hair.)

Not quite sure...
... he didn't know what to think. It looked interesting from afar, so he decided to continue onward.
Brave little soul.


Oh gosh, why is it coming after me!?

I hate it, I hate it!
"Heeeellllp, help me! Somebody get me out now!"

"Cruel and Unusual Punishment"


... Rich, trying to convince Dom that the waves are fun.



Dom and Mommy


... a little later that day, we tried out the water again.

As long as he had a hold of us, he actually enjoyed himself.


"Sand, I love you."

The sand was definitely his favorite thing about the beach. He could've played in the sand all day. Here he is, sitting in a hole that Daddy, Uncle Ross, and Ali are digging.


Buried Alive!

He had so much fun letting Rich bury him in the sand. He giggled the whole time!


Bustin' Out

Building a "Castle"... kinda




Having a BLAST!

"Dear Ocean, I like you. I forgive you for knocking me over, scaring the poo out of me (almost) and getting me all wet. You're not so bad, in fact, you're pretty fun... if Mama's holding my hand. Sand, sweet Sand... I love you forever. You feel nice and warm between my toes. You're fun to throw, and mold, and eat. Thank you for covering me from head to toe. You make me so happy. Seagulls, thank you for running around and letting me chase you all over the beach. You tired me out and helped me to take a great nap. Love, Dom XOXO"

No comments: