Monday, November 3, 2008

27 Years... *Sigh*

So... this is the first year that I've not been psyched for my birthday. I knew it would start being like that soon. I just keep rounding myself up to thirty. Not that it's a bad thing to be thirty, I'm sure it's great... it just makes me feel in a hurry to get done all the things in life that I need to get done. Hmmm... what are those things??? I don't even know. This post doesn't make much sense... guess I'm getting old. Anyway, my birthday was great. Dominic gave me my birthday present by sleeping through the night for the first time EVER so I woke up on my birthday totally refreshed! Yay for Dom. Yay for me. Yay, yay, yay! Rich got off work a little early and we went to the Farm Grill for my FREE birthday dinner, and then we went over to our friends' Mandy and Seth's house for cake and ice cream. It was a yummy funfetti cake... mmmmmm, my favorite! Thanks guys!



Dominic and Me... 27 years.



Blowing out a lot of candles



Dominic, enjoying the frosting from the candles.



Sandwiched between the two best looking guys in the WORLD. Lucky me. :)

3 comments:

Staci said...

Happy Happy Birthday LATE! Oh my I'm the worst friend ever! I need to put it on my calendar. Love ya. You don't look a day older so no worries about getting closer to the 30's. I'll be 28 soon...that sounds old. but i'll always like my birthday. I think... hehe!

melissa said...

Happy Birthday! Melissa C

leslie jo said...

you look great at 27 and what a cute lil family you have! I am sorry we let your birthday slip bye! I am glad Rich was home for it!