Sunday, November 9, 2008

When Fighting with Prunes...

So a well-expected side-effect of Dominic's prevacid is...er...constipation. I try to make sure he's eating enough fruit to battle this, but sometimes a mom has to bring in the prunes. Dominic is not particularly fond of prunes. Well... who is, really? But I still persevere. It's a messy job, but somebody's got to do it. Through all our early morning battles with prunes, hopefully I've instilled in Dominic a valuable life-lesson...



..."The prunes always win."

3 comments:

Mandi said...

He looks so defeated! I love this picture!! It is a hard job but(no pun intended) we do have to keep our kids regular!

Angela said...

funny. I just started feeding Ali rice cereal-but I think she just wants to eat the spoon! Good luck Dom:)

Donna said...

That is one cute kid.:) Love the photo. Does he like winter squash? It is great for getting little ones to go poopy.:) And it tastes a whole lot better than prunes.