Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Here's our little guy in his Halloween costume. He's a Harley Davidson Rider. Hee hee! When I was prego, we were in Utah for Christmas, and Rich's brother, Jim, and his wife, Leslie, gave us this little biker outfit. Doesn't he look great!? I dressed him up early on the 31st so Rich could see him in his Halloween costume when we picked him up from work to take him to the airport. Then I headed out to Avondale to spend Halloween (and a few days after) with our wonderful friends, the Betensons. We took the kids trick-or-treating... in the 90 degree weather. It really was fun though... I felt so bad for little Dom in his pleather pants though! Anyway... I hope everyone had a super Halloween!







5 comments:

melissa said...

ok..that is my favorite costume that I have seen the year! What a stud! Melissa C

leslie jo said...

OK that is soo cute! Glad it fit the right time of the year!

Staci said...

Hilarious!! He is the cutest biker baby I've ever seen. LOVE IT!

Amber said...

I love that you drew a little beard on Dominic! So funny!

Angela said...

he,he so cute. I love your black floor-great for pictures! Dominic is so cute, we love you guys:)