Saturday, May 19, 2012

Ok, ok... Easter. Finally!

I had really meant to do a whole slew of posts to catch up before bebe arrived. I was just to darn tired. Pregnancy sucks the life right out of me. So now that I'm sans belly... I am feeling ambitious enough to attack my seemingly never-ending line up of over-due posts!
And so, without further ado... we have Easter (with my sweet sis and her 3 little loves!):
The boys' baskets...
Such a cute little tradition to start. Nana and Bumpa sent the following little note and chicks with their Easter package in the mail this year. I love it!
Dominic... following his jellybean trail from his room up to the baskets upstairs.
Sweetie-pies... Alice, William, and Ella:
I'm not sure I got another picture this day without some sort of sugar in Damon's mouth!
The boys loved their chicks... Damon is kissing his:
Dominic got a Team UmiZoomi movie and Damon got a Caillou one.
Their favorites at the moment...
The Hunt...

Cute little cousins... watchin' Team UmiZoomi and loading up on sweet stuff.

No comments: