Saturday, May 19, 2012

Drewser-Brewser

Nevermind that Easter hasn't even been blogged about yet... I'm busy blogging Drew.
Dominic loves to tell people Drew has "teeny, teeny, tiny fingers". He informs anyone who will listen to him. Important stuff, right?
First trip to see Dr. Auxier...
Cute little sailboat gown from Aunt Angela...
Damon and Dom still ask to hold baby Drew all the time... so I think that means they continue to like him. We are still adjusting around here, so sometimes I'm not so sure.
Cute little monkey hat and clothes from Auntie Kara...
Oh... those sweaty little feet. I love them.
I can tell the difference between his hungry cry and his tired cry now. His tired cry is the most pathetic high-pitched airy cry you've ever heard.
Drew's 1st bath in his tub. His umbilical cord fell off at 10 days old.
So he had his first soak the next morning and loved it.
Now... If only I was able to take a nice hot bath...

1 comment:

leslie jo said...

Awe he is so precious and cute and all that good stuff!!! I love his lil teeny tiny fingers and toes! Can't wait to meet him in person until then keep bloggin and take care of yourself!