Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Don't Forget to Give Thanks

Whew! I almost forgot. Here's a blast from the past... Thanksgiving. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, we even had family!!! We were so lucky to have Rich's sister, Jolene and her hubby, Goran and Rich's other little sis, Amy come and stay with us. Here's what we did...


...Root Beer Floats late at night.



I love that Amy's legs look like their reeeeaaally long... and white.






Bike rides through the neighborhood.





Uncle Goran coached Dom on his swing...


... and pushed him ON the tree swing.


We even got to go on a group date without the kiddoes. Here's Rich and me in front of Oregano's Italian Restraunt. Mmmmm.... "Alfredo The Dark".



We've been married for 9 years and this was the first Thanksgiving I've ever hosted. Here's the big bird. Nevermind that I bought the "Turkey in a Bag". I guess that's cheating... but it tasted good and that's all that matters. Maybe next year I'll get gutsy and pull out the gizzards myself... but probably not.


Chef #1...

Mashed Potato-er...

Chef #2... don't worry, I didn't grab someone from the other room to take the picture while I posed with a ladle... that would make me reeeaally lame.

The Hungry...


Arozona Bonas: Thanksgiving Dinner on the Deck


Damon's 2nd Thanksgiving... but the FIRST one where he could actually eat food!
He loved the sweet potato casserole...
and he approved of the turkey, even if it was from a bag. :)
I am thankful for so many things. The things that are on the forefront of my mind right now?
I'm thankful for my family.
I'm thankful for the gospel.
I'm thankful for the precious time I had with my beautiful Dad.
THE END.
(Happy Thanksgiving... in February)
P.S. Christmas is next. ;)

1 comment:

Deb said...

I love it ~ I am not the only blogger who is several months behind on posts. I'm aiming to get one done by Easter. We need to catch up soon. Big changes are ahead. Love you and your beautiful family!