Thursday, April 29, 2010

Happy Anniversary to Us!

So this last Tuesday, Rich and I had our 8th anniversary! I cannot believe that I've been married for 8 years, it just blows my mind! It has gone so fast... time flies when you're having fun, eh? I just wanted to take a second to give a shout out to this guy...





Here's just a few reasons why I love my hubby...

  • He makes me laugh. He's serious when he needs to be... but goofy most of the time. Most people don't know this about him, unless you're family or a close friend.

  • He's SUCH a wonderful Dad to our boys. He makes certain that he has one-on-one time with them every day when he gets home from work. After dinner, he heads straight down to the playroom and doesn't emerge for at least 30 minutes to an hour.

  • He's extremely patient... much more patient than I am, I'm afraid. Hmmm... maybe he should stay home with the kiddies.

  • He's the steady rock in our family... as opposed to me... I'm a rollercoaster. Opposites attract, I guess. :)

  • He's sooo great with our finances. (Something I hate to even think about thinking about!)

  • He helps me with the kids.

  • He helps me with the house.

  • He keeps me active and healthy. (Challenges me to workout/eating healthy competitions)

  • He always roots for the underdog.

  • He never, ever raises his voice. (I wish I could claim the same for me.)

  • He's always thinking of ways to improve as a person/couple/father.

  • He's such a hard worker.

  • He's a very positive person.

I could go on and on... but I'll spare y'all. Let's just say, I love this boy. :)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Anniversary to you guys! Di you get any rain? :)

Jennifer said...

I don't know why but this made me get teary eyed :-) Cousin Rich is a great guy (and so is his wife)! Happy Anniversary to you!

The ABC Family said...

awww happy anniversary. And, all i want to know is did it rain??? haha

leslie jo said...

Did you get to do anything fun? Loved the post about Rich. He is a great guy. We are blessed to have him in our family. Can't wait to see you!!