Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkins and Our Punkin'

On Saturday we went to the Mother Nature's Farm for their Fall Festival and Pumpkin Patch! I was a little disappointed that the pumpkins were already gathered from the fields... but we had fun anyway. They had a corn maze and a hayride and farm animals and food. Dominic was out of sorts that day because we helped move our friends from the West side of Phoenix to the East side that day and he didn't get naps. So... he's a stone face in most of the Pumpkin Patch pictures. I've never seen him be so solemn. I couldn't get him to smile for ANYTHING!!! And usually he smiles whenever I so much as look at him. So... this morning I got busy with the camera outside in my yard and got in a few good shots. I LOVE the fall!!! Although it's not the same as it was in Idaho and Utah, I still feel it in the air and it makes me a little giddy. The cooler, crisper air... the smell of leaves... a slew of upcoming holidays constantly running through my mind... these next few months are my FAVORITE!!! Yeah!

5 comments:

Deb said...

Dominic is getting so big! You need to come and visit us soon.
Love, Deb

melissa said...

Your family is so darling! We love pumpkin patches! Melissa C

leslie jo said...

ok that is one big pumpkin and cute lil punkin! I love that my grandpa used to call us kids that and pelicans? Dont know where he got that one.
Dom is too cute! Glad it was a good experience for you all!

Amber said...

so cute! What is Dominic going to be for Halloween?!

Angela said...

What a cute Punkin'! I just love this time of year:)