Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Playin' at the Park

It's so beautiful outside right now. Morning time is our favorite time. Dom is always in such a happy mood in the morning, and being outside just adds to his pleasure. This morning we went on a jog (Wow. I'm so out of shape!!! I haven't exercised since Dom was 6 weeks old... and even then, I only kept it up for a couple of weeks!) and then met up with my friend Diane and her cutie-pie boy, Ashton, at the park. We love this park because it has baby swings!!! Anyway, Dom... being in a super good mood, decided to pose for me and I got some of the cutest shots! I think we'll definitely be going to the park now on a daily basis because it puts Dominic is such a great mood. That, and it's so nice to get out of the house without feeling like I have to get ready and load Dommy up in the car. Anyway... now that it's starting to get beautiful outside, when are we going to get some more people to come and VISIT us!? My mom just left, my big bro Jarrod is coming next week... who's next!? We'd LOVE to have you!


Dom and his buddy, Ashton


"Weee!"




Dom's Duck Face






So Happy!


"Gimme that Camera!"








LOVES his Blankey. :)

4 comments:

melissa said...

I think he looks just like you! love his blue eyes!! Melissa C

The ABC Family said...

My goodness look at those blue eyes. He is a beautiful baby. We definitely need to get together soon. Miss you! xo

Ross said...

He's got "Lady Killer" eyes... he could convince any woman in the world to do just about anything just by batting those big blues.

leslie jo said...

oh those eyes! I love them!! He is soo cute and getting too big! Are you guys coming this way for Thanksgiving or just Christmas. D is a doll is he sleeping better?