Tuesday, December 18, 2012

More Cousins!

Drew experienced an airplane for the first time last week!  He was a perfect little angel.  Even though on both flights, my connecting flight I had to sit in between two men... not so easy to nurse a wiggly 7 month old (who has always refused to nurse under a cover) when you are wedged between two uncomfortable members of the opposite sex.  But we all survived.  :)
 
 
On our first flight, this sweet lady (you can see her shirt is all) and her daughter doted over Drewsie the whole way.  He barely sat on my lap at all!
 
Once we landed and arrived in Madisonville, Drew went straight from my arms to hers.  What a sweet little "mama" she is.  We love this Ella girl!

 
Drewser and William... quality time on the lovesack (watching Little Einsteins).
 
Drew's hair took about 10 seconds to turn into a wavy Donald Trump 'do in that Louisiana humidity.  :)

 
So glad these two are so close in age! 
What fun (and trouble) they are sure to have when they get older.

 
Drew was surely spoiled from the moment we arrived to the moment we left.  How lucky for him to not have to share his cousins with anyone!  (Only me and Drewsie took this quick trip.  Dominic and Damon stayed with Daddy and our amazing neighbor/pseudo-grandma, Mia.) 

 
Oh how I love these little Angels!  Can't you just see the sugarplums dancing?


 
While I was there, my sweet sis and I took the kiddies to the Rennaisance Festival.  So.much.fun.  That's a post for tomorrow.  :)  Hope you are having a very merry one!

No comments: