Sunday, June 3, 2012

April Showers...

...bring May babies! :) One last pre-Drew post so I can catch up! A few of the mamas at Dominic's preschool held a little shower for me and Drew. Because this is baby boy #3... I have everything I could ever possibly need. So they spoiled me with delicious food, a gift certificate to The Keg Restraunt that Rich and I used to celebrate our 10 year anniversary (April 27th!) and months and months worth of diapers and wipes!
Then some of my girlfriends and I got together at Jo's Farm Grill (my fave) to have one last hurrah before I dove head first into babyland/hibernation for the next couple of months...
We had so.much.fun. We were most certainly the loudest table there... I love it.
I have the most awesome friends ever! Thanks girls! You guys are the BEST.
And the funniest. :)

No comments: