Tuesday, January 3, 2012

'Twas the Night Before Christmas

Christmas Eve Dinner
The Elves left some Christmas pajamas on the doorstep for the little men... they were so excited! Dominic even ran out into our front yard after the Elves flew away and pointed to the sky, claiming he saw Santa's sleigh. So much fun. :)

Papa and Mamie were able to have dinner with us and enjoy the Christmas Eve excitement.

Two Happy Little Boys...

We read The Night Before Christmas and The Christmas Story. I played Silent Night on my "new" piano... which is something that as a young girl, I always imagined doing with my family when I became a mother. :) Silent Night makes me think of my sweet Dad, and I felt like he was listening to us as we sang.
Next, we made cookies for Santa! The boys were all too eager to help.
While the cookies baked, we watched the Polar Express and licked the bowl clean. :)After the movie, we poured milk for the Big Guy...

...and set some cookies out on a plate for him, just in case he needed a little snack along his world-wide journey.

We helped ourselves to a few morsels too.

No comments: