Monday, December 5, 2011

Oh Baby! It's a.....

....boy!!!Ultrasound Pictures...
Oh my... another little man! We are so excited and feel so very blessed to be welcoming this sweet boy to our family. Dominic and Damon are going to be soooo excited! Dominic hasn't wavered... I ask him every day, and for the past 3 months the answer has been "It's a boy, Mama." I'm picking him up from preschool in a few minutes and then Damon from a friends house and letting them open a similar gift package with blue balloons in it together. Fun, fun, fun!
Now... what to name him. Any ideas???

10 comments:

Amber said...

Congratulations! Your boys will love to have another little man around! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!

The ABC Family said...

OMG!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!! Yay for BOYS!

Katie said...

Congrats! You're going to have a crazy-fun house! :)

Peterman Family said...

I am so excited for you!!! Boys boys boys!!

S and K said...

Too much fun!!! The boys are going to be PUMPED!!!!!!! I'm working on some name options! :)

Deb said...

Well, I guess a boy named Deb wouldn't be too great, but it would fit into the "D" theme you've got going! Congratulations ~ so happy for you. :-)

Bev and Jim said...

Wow! I loved the look on your face...the one with your hair in your mouth!!! You would do anything, even have another boy so you don't have to use my almost name...Everley! I think a little boy named Drew would be awesome! Drew James. Or Drew Jackson? Jack for my dad. Drew William?

Kristen Kohler said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! So FUN!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations Crystal and Rich! Man, I feel like I haven't seen/talked to you forever. We miss you guys! I can't believe how big Dominic and Damon are getting...they're sooo adorable. How exciting for them to have another brother.

Love you guys.

Ps- amazing job on the piano. It's beautiful.- Jen and Thayne

Britany said...

Crys that is SO exciting! Thanks for sharing your news with us! I love you girl, stay in touch!