Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mmmmmmm...

My sweet sis, Robyn, (who is also stellar in the kitchen) told me about this yummy place online a few weeks ago. In particular, she told me about this dish. Thai Peanut Noodles. I think they should call it Thai-ohmygosh-WOW-deliciousness. It is, by far, the BEST dinner I've ever, ever made. Oh wow. It is spectacular.

Here's Rich, before he does a taste test... he's pretty excited:

Here's the winning dish:


Here's the reaction:


Dude... you HAVE to try this stuff. Maybe I'll invite you over for dinner. :)



4 comments:

Heather B said...

Ooooh, I want the recipe! The link didn't work, I will come back later to check and see if it's fixed. I'm excited!

The ABC Family said...

oooo looks yum yum yummy. I want the recipe too!!

Donna said...

How can you show us this delicious looking dish and not share the recipe! That looks so scrumptious. The link did not work for me, so Crystal, we need the recipe. Please?? Thanks!

Heather said...

That looks really yummy! What is the website that has this delicious looking recipe?
Heather C.