Friday, May 7, 2010

Growing, Growing... Gone.


Damon Arland


My sweet baby. He is growing too fast and I feel robbed. I can't tell you how many times I catch myself telling Rich how hard it is to "blah, blah, blah (whatever it is that I did that day)" with a two-year old and a "newborn"... and then I hear myself and realize that I've just called Damon a "newborn" again!

So, I'm obviously in denial.

There's no skirting around the fact that his "newborn" days are G - O - N - E, gone. *sigh*

And yes, I miss them.

Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that he actually slept when he was a newborn. We've been regressing in that department... in severe lack of that precious commodity these days.

Here's some pictures of my sweet, sleepless, growing babe. ;)













3 comments:

leslie jo said...

Man you are right he ain't a newborn anymore but MAN he is soo cute! good luck on the sleeping bit

Kristen Kohler said...

i love that first picture of him!! he really does look so much older lately, but so precious still. nice shot of dom in the next post too :)

Moss Family said...

hey crys your kids are soooo cute!!! your guys are doing a great job!!! hang in there without the sleep thing thats tough! luv ya krystal