Friday, May 29, 2009

Visitors!!!

We have been SOOOO LUCKY to have so many visitors in the past couple of months. I LOVE it when friends/family come and visit. I love playing hostess, I love Dominic to see loved ones that he rarely gets to see, and Rich and I just love company.


First my brother came to visit... he travels to Phoenix sometimes for work (yay!) and we get to hang out for a couple days here and there. We usually go to the Grill, and Oregano's... and whatever else we can think of to do for fun.







This time Dom got to check out Uncle Jarrod's semi that he used to take the MRI trailer to the hospital with. Dom thought it was pretty cool.









Next, Rich's parents came down for a little vacation and were able to stay with us for Easter! We always have so much fun with them. Their visits usually entail a lot of golfing on Rich and Jim's part, and JoAnn and I staying up way too late, laughing hysterically over stupid stuff. Don't worry Mom, your secret is safe with me... agghhh hahahaha!


We, of course, took them to the grill...






... and swimming.


Thanks for the visit! We love you guys, come back again soon!
I'm ashamed to admit that when our most recent guests, Angela (my sis-in-law), and then my Dad and his wife came down... I still hadn't uploaded my pictures from Louisiana to the computer and I didn't take ANY pictures! Agghhh!
But I KNOW Angela took some (and some really adorable pictures of Dominic and his cousin Ali playing together)... so as soon as she sends them to me, I can post them! We love you Ang! Thank you SO MUCH for coming down and playing with us and taking our family pictures! I can't wait to see how they all turn out!!! :) You are so talented!
And... my Dad and Arlene will be coming back from Louisiana on Wednesday... so I'll be sure to take some pictures of them then! Hope you guys are having fun in the hot stickiness!!! ;)






4 comments:

Bev and Jim said...

Wow!!! What fun with visitors! But, JoAnne, Crystal told me your secret!!....Naw! Not really! LOL *wink* ;) I want to see the familt pictures that Angela took. Also the Louisiana pictures, so hurry and post them. Hope you had fun with Dad and Arlene. You can get pictures when they come back to pick up their car. The pictures with Dom and Jarrod were great. Cool truck, too! Huh, Dom?

Deb said...

Yay! An update! You guys have been so busy lately. I cannot believe how big Dom has gotten . . . I haven't seen him since before Christmas. He looks like a little man. Love the nakey boy pics. Hope everything is just peachy with you. I am getting my house!!!!!
Love,
Deb

Deb said...

OK, a little blonde moment. . . I read this as one huge post so my comment covers everything that you added recently . . .

Angela said...

Thanks for letting me stay with you, I had sooo much fun and I know Ali had a great time too:) I will get you pictures hopefully sooner than later...