Thursday, March 26, 2009

Walking!!! Well... kinda...

Okay, so this video is about two weeks old. (Shameful, I know...) Dominic took his first steps a couple of weeks ago, right before bedtime. He was sitting on the bottom stair while Rich and I were watching him. He stood up (a little surprised with himself) and then awkwardly ambled toward us. He took 4 steps. Then he did it over and over again, eventually working his way up to 9 steps that first day. The video is of the next day. Today, Dominic walked the entire length of my bedroom... going from the door, all the way across the master to me while I was folding laundry on the floor. He even trampled the laundry and didn't fall down. He laughs as he walks... thinks it's so much fun. :) Anyway... just thought I'd share the good news!


And... before the video, here's 3 cute pictures for good measure. ;)









4 comments:

Deb said...

Yay!!! Kelly just asked me yesterday if Dominic was walking yet and I told her you hadn't blogged about it yet so it's funny you put it up today. We need to get together soon!
Love, Deb

leslie jo said...

WAHOO!! so big and so dang cute! I haven't wait to see him soon,

The ABC Family said...

YAH FOR DOMINIC!!!!

Donna said...

That is one adorable little boy! You guys are in for it now! Go Dominic!