Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy, Happy Birthday Baby!

Hi. I'm One.




On Thursday I had my first birthday! My Mommy and Daddy threw me a party. My friends and cousins drove aaallllll they way out to my house so they could be there for my special day. They like me. :) I like them too.









I got some great books, some farm animals that make sounds, a puzzle, a shape sorter, new shoes, lots of new clothes, balls, a swimming pool, and a new car. It's blue. I like it.










My friends made me a "Wish Book" . (Mom's idea... not mine. She's a little much, but she means well. She says I'll appreciate it when I'm older.)





Then we all played "Pin the Hat on Dominic". That was fun.




My mommy made me my very own birthday cake...






...but it's not something I want to talk about right now.












Let's not discuss party hats either.






Here's are some pictures of me cruisin' the neighborhood in my new car. The horn honks. I like it. Lots.







I guess it was worth having to eat birthday cake. :) Love, Dominic

XOXOXO





11 comments:

Deb said...

I can't believe you tortured that sweet boy and actually made him touch/eat cake! Great pictures . . . it looks like a fun party. Happy Birthday Dominic!

melissa said...

oh..Happy Birthday! He is a breath of fresh air..a serious cutie! your cousin..Melissa

Maran said...

Happy birthday Dominic! He is such a cute boy. I love the blue car. What a great present!

Staci said...

I love it...I'm glad Makayla wasn't the only one who didn't like her birthday cake. Dom is so stinkin' cute with his blonde blonde hair and big blue eyes. Happy Birthday buddy!

leslie jo said...

Ohhh he is sooo cute! I can't believe he is one! You are one awesome mommy what a great day he had. Ryker will be sooo jealous of his car I CAN'T show him this post. I am glad you are doing well.. you look great!

Robyn and Cori said...

Happy Birthday to my adorable nephew! I love those pictures Crys! I can't believe how big he is getting. I wish we lived closer to one another :( His presents in the mail...sorry it's belated. Love you guys!!

Jennifer said...

My kids thought that party was the best! Ella walked around with her treat bags for two days. We love little Dominic....he's such a cutie. We're glad we were able to celebrate with you guys. The pictures turned out cute.

JIll said...

What a doll Dominic is!JIll here just stopping by to wish Dominic a Happy Belated Birthday!Looks like you threw him a fabulous party.I love the wish book idea, very clever mommy!Looking forward to seeing you guys in August!

Donna said...

Oh how I love first birthday parties! They are so darn cute!! I loved your birthday party ideas. Pin the hat on Dominic is adorable. Even though Dominic didn't care for the cake, I can tell it was delish! Especially looking at Kaden and Hailey and Ella's faces eating it! Happy belated birthday little guy! Love ya Aunt Donna

Kerrie said...

Dominic is adorable! It looks like he had a fun party! I love the wish book idea...I may have to steal that one :). We look forward to meeting Dominic at the reunion (and of course, seeing you guys).

Angela said...

Happy birthday! We love and miss you guys, wish we could have been there for your first bday Dominic! He is soo cute-and such a happy boy!