Friday, May 9, 2008

Milestones






Wow! I feel like Dom's little life is flashing before my eyes. He is growing up so fast! He's going to be 3 months on Tuesday... I can't believe it! He is now smiling, squealing, and sometimes we get a little giggle. He's just discovered that he can put his hands in his mouth and he's LOVING them! He loves to suck on his satin blanket and on our shoulders. He's also just started to bat at the toys hanging from his gym and yesterday, he discovered how to roll to his side from his back. He pulls his knees up to his chest and then rolls sideways. He did it over and over again. He loves music and his Baby Einstein video and his Fisher Price Rainforest toy that goes in his crib. He hates tummy time and he detests getting dressed!


We are hopefully moving on the 16th to Gilbert. It's been pushed back a couple of times because the couple who own the house are buying a second home and their closing date keeps getting changed. So... we're crossing our fingers!


Rich and I are traveling to New Jersey in a couple of weeks for his first business trip with First Solar. He just started on Monday and I guess it's really intense... but I'm sure he'll gain a lot from this experience. :)

7 comments:

Donna said...

Hooray, you got a blogsite! IT was so nice to see you guys in Utah. Dominic is adorable. Such a handsome little guy. Hope you enjoy your trip to NJ. Remember, that is where your MIL and her sibs grew up. Hope you get to see Manhattan while you are there. Best of luck with the move. You will have to let JP know your new address for the master list.

leslie jo said...

YEAH!!!! So glad you joined the bloggin world! He is getting too big too fast! I can't believe how fast time flies huh. I hope you have a nice time to Jersey it is a nice place and yes good luck with the move!

Mandi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandi said...

So...I think I will try and leave a comment that makes sense...the blog is so cute! Dom is perfect and I can't wait to watch him again. Call me if you need help with the move.

Amber said...

Hey guys! I'm glad you got a blog! I can't wait to meet little Dominic this summer!

Hollie said...

Aaww! He is so cute. It was so fun seeing you guys, even if it was short. Have a good trip to New Jersey. Hopefully you will get to see some sights and eat some yummy East Coast pizza and hot dogs while you're there.

Angela said...

So cute, can't wait to see you guys again! I posted some pics of Dom on my photography blog. They turned out so cute! Hope your new home is treating you well!