Friday, June 7, 2013

Take me out to the... front yard!

Have I mentioned my love affair that I have with our culdesac?  For real, I don't think we can ever, ever leave this place.  We live in the perfect spot.  Perfect for riding bikes, plasma cars, scooters, hopscotch, basketball, baseball... perfect.
 
Here's Dom, working on a grand slam...
 
 
Daddy is the best coach...






 
Look at that face!  Love his determination.

 Damon tried his hand at bat...







 

Drewsie sat in the grass and wiggled his toes...


 
 ...oh such cute little toes!
 
Love these little men...

 


 
This may be one of my favorite pictures ever...


 
Soon enough, it will be baseball games at the field... not in the culdesac. 
I need to soak in these sweet, lazy days!  And these sweet little boys, while they are still little.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do this hack to drop 2lb of fat in 8 hours

At least 160000 women and men are utilizing a easy and SECRET "liquids hack" to drop 1-2 lbs each and every night in their sleep.

It is effective and it works with everybody.

Just follow these easy step:

1) Hold a glass and fill it up half glass

2) Proceed to use this strange HACK

so you'll become 1-2 lbs skinnier the next day!