Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Christmas!

 
Stockings had Lindor Chocolate this year!  Santa knows just what I like.  :)
 
The boys got walkie-talkies in their stockings... along with dinosaurs, coloring books, and cologne.  Cologne!?  Yes.  Now they can stop stealing Daddy's. :)  Such big boys they are becoming.  Sheesh!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dominic's favorites:  Dominoes, Jake and the Neverland Pirates bath toys, Matchbox service station, police station, and carwash.
 
 
I love his "Oh my gosh, I can't believe it!" face...
 
...those are jeans in there.  Yes... he was super excited about jeans. 
 
 
Damon Guy's favorites:  Thomas the Train Logging Set, Busy Town Playset, a new backpack for school.  He doesn't go to school.  So what?
 
 
 
 
Dom and Dame had fun "helping" Drew open up his presents...
 
 
Drew's favorites?  I think he like the pink pig he got from Dominic.
 
Or maybe the mini-train set Damon picked out for him.  He also got a new teddy bear and a light up turtle that plays music... aaaaaand a new bath seat so he can bathe with the big boys.  So cool.
 
Rich got new clothes, cologne, a massage gift certificate (for all that stress he's been under at work!), and some framed pictures of the boys and some decor for his bare office at work. 
Now that I wrote it all down... it sounds so... boring. 
 
And me?  Well... I got spoiled.  Not only did I get a new Bosche... but I also got a new camera.  Like, a legit one.  I've been dreaming about one of these little babies ever since Dominic was a wee born.  Sooo freaking awesome.  :)  Please excuse Rich's finger over the flash... he can pick out an awesome camera, but actually taking a picture usually presents a problem.  ;)  Love you, hon! 
 
And that, folks, is it.  Merry Christmas! ...a month ago. (sheepish grin)

1 comment:

Peterman Family said...

I love you. Sounds like a great Christmas.