Friday, August 27, 2010

Progress...

I've been MIA for a month! I was able to get the heck out of the HEAT for 3 whole weeks, while I went to Utah and Idaho to visit family. Pictures of that to come... but for now, I figured I'd better post these of Damon crawling... because it happened a month ago! I can't keep up, I can't keep up...



Here's my sweet little guy...


He's training for the Ironman right now. He can do 50 push-ups. I guess that's pretty much average.

And he crawls approximately 27 mph... making my life a whirlwind.
My days have been chock-full of saving this guy from death-by-stairs for the last 3 weeks. The first thing I did when I got home (and I mean the VERY next morning) was to buy a gate for the stairway. Geez this little boy keeps me busy...


... but I get even. I post incriminating pictures of him in his... nightgown.
So embarassing.

Sorry Dame, secret's out.


Here's a (month-old) video of him on the day he started crawling. Not his actual first time... but geez, I had to run and grab the camera...

He's never crawled on both knees... he uses one foot, one knee.

Rich's mom told me that Rich crawled exactly like that. Awww... wants to be just like his Daddy. I'd be ok with that, his Daddy's pretty great... most of the time.

Just kidding babe. ;)

1 comment:

Maran said...

Crystal- that's a really funny picture of him in his nightgown! I laughed out lout! He's a cutie!