Friday, September 19, 2008

My World Traveler

Wow! It just seems like I barely got my hubby back from Germany, and now he's gone again to Malaysia. Nevermind that it's pretty much as far away from me as he could ever possibly get (unless he traveled to the moon)... nah, I don't think about that at all. We just bought web cams though, and we usually talk to each other twice a day. Dom is so cute... he laughs at Rich's face on the computer screen and tries to grab his nose (which he does to him in person all the time). It's a little tricky to time our calls because he's 15 hours ahead of us... usually one of us is staying up really late to talk, or getting up super early, but it's well worth it to be able to talk to him face to face.

Anyway... below is a slideshow of Rich's trip to Germany/Czech Republic. He went to Germany for work and was able to check out Berlin and Prague on the weekend. He even ran across the bridge to Poland in the mornings! Well... enjoy the pictures!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Crystal we all really do need to live by eachother so we could keep eachother company while our hubbies are always busy! Matt is going to New York with the school over thanksgiving break... I don't what I am going to do!!

Amber said...

P.S. I forgot to put...While I was looking at your blog Ana was sitting on my lap and pointing to the picture of Jesus, saying "dada" (she calls most things/people that still. I then pointed at it and said "Jesus" and she actually said it!

leslie jo said...

Hey Lady! I am sorry your man is away a lot! I am glad you got web cams those are great! Good thing you have D to keep you company right? Is he sleeping any better?
The pics are beautiful! Can't wait to see you in at Christmas? D is just getting cuter and cuter every day! We love you and miss you!