Friday, June 6, 2008

Dominic's Surprise!

So... this morning I was playing with Dom in his nursery and we were having a little tummy-time fun with the rattle. He was propping himself up pretty well today and when I place a rattle close to him, he reached out a little for it and so I grabbed the camcorder in hopes that I could catch him doing it again. Watch what the little squirt did! I was so excited that I caught it on camera! He is getting so big. I am amazed that I can feel soooo delighted in the new things that he does. You'll have to excuse my overreaction though. But in all fairness... I am his mother, after all. And I am amused by everything that has to do with him... even his poop! Well... maybe not that, but still, ignore the ooh's and ahh's on my part. I'm just a proud mommy. :) I guess that's what motherhood is all about. Rich is sad he missed it. He's getting home tonight. But at least he can watch it. :) Yay for Dominic!

7 comments:

Mandi said...

Way to go Dom! I love the music in the background too. The place looks great I hope to come and see it some time soon!
Mandi

leslie jo said...

OK was totally not expecting that! That was fun! I would be proud too, and the fact that you got in on camera is exciting too! I love you new place I hope we get down to see it sometime this year~ Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!

Amber said...

That was soo cute! How exciting! I remember the first time Ana rolled over I had left the room for a second and she was on her tummy and I came back and she was on her back...I was so shocked and excited! But little stinker did it while I wasn't watching!

Britany said...

Yeah! Props to Dom and for you for being a lucky freak and catching on camera. Not that that should surprise me as your camera is never far from you! LOL! He is adorable as always and that is so fun! Love you!

Kerrie said...

He is so cute!!! That's awesome that you were able to catch it on camera. Pretty soon he'll be rolling all over the place.

Scott said...

Great Job Dominic!! How old is he now? He's so cute! That's great that you got his first roll on video camera. I got Hannah's first roll on a digital camera....not quite as good as a video but I'm still glad that I got it!

Love, Maran

Shannon said...

Hey Crystal,
I was looking at Katie's blog and saw your name so I decided to check it out. I have no idea if you remember me or not (10:00 cohort at UVSC) but I was thrilled to know of all the happenings in your life. Your little Dominic is adorable! Congratulations on your new house too. I would love to hear from you so check us out on thebeddesbunch.blogspot.com

Shannon Beddes